NOTICE OF CERTAIN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS PROVISIONS, WHICH ARE RECORDED IN A SIMILAR FONT TO THIS CLAUSE, AND WHICH PROVISIONS MAY HAVE THE EFFECT OF (i) LIMITING VODACOM’S LIABILITY OR RISK OR THAT OF A THIRD PARTY AND/OR (ii) PLACING RIS K OR LIABILITY ON THE CUSTOMER AND/OR (iii) OBLIGING THE CUSTOMER TO INDEMNIFY VODACOM OR A THIRD PARTY AND/OR (IV) CONSTITUTING A POSITIVE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT BY THE CUSTOMER OF ANY FACT.
BY MAKING USE OF THE SERVICE(S) AND / OR PRODUCTS, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO THE PROMOTIONAL SERVICES.
Vodacom Fibre Broadband Link Africa Promotion Summary
These Promotional Terms and Conditions apply only to the Vodacom Fibre Broadband Services made available on the Link Africa Bitstream Fibre Network (“Promotion Services”). Vodacom will run a promotion from the 6th of November 2019 to the 31st of March 2020, both days inclusive, during which new and eligible customers will be charged zero Rands (R0) for the Service Activation Fee and benefit from reduced monthly subscription fees for contracts entered into with Vodacom on a month-to-month basis, twelve-months (12) contract term and twenty-four months (24) contract term.
Vodacom Fibre Broadband Terms and Conditions
1. The standard Terms and Conditions for the Vodacom Fibre Broadband Price Plans apply and are available at the following link:
Vodacom Fibre Broadband Link Africa Promotion Terms and Conditions
2. In addition to the standard Vodacom Fibre Broadband Terms and Conditions, the following additional Terms and Conditions apply to the Promotion Services:
2.1 Promotion validity:
• The promotion is available to new and eligible subscribers with effect from 6th of November 2019 up to 31st of March 2020, both days inclusive (“Promotional Period”);
• The promotion is available in relation to Vodacom Fibre Broadband Plans that are offered on the Link Africa Fibre Network within the relevant geographic area;
• The promotion is applicable for new orders activated for the following durations during the Promotional Period:
· Month-to-month basis;
· Twelve-month (12) contract term; and
· Twenty-four month (24) contract term;
• The following services are excluded from the Promotion:
· Value Added Services; and
· Vodacom Premium Fibre deals.
2.2 The following additional benefits are applicable for the Promotion Services:
• Free Service Activation Fee on the Link Africa Network; and
• Reduced monthly subscription fees for Vodacom Fibre Broadband Plans.
2.3 The activation of the Promotion services is subject to the successful credit vetting of a potential Subscriber, and the conclusion of an agreement for the durations specified at clause 2.1 above.
2.4 The activation of the Promotion Services shall occur after the Optical Network Terminal (ONT) equipment has been installed by Link Africa Network at the Subscriber’s premises.
2.5 Cancellations of the Vodacom Fibre Broadband will result in the standard Terms and Conditions being triggered where the Subscriber will be liable for a balance of contract clawback.